Self Catering Holiday Cottages
We have two Self Catering Holiday Cottages, Y Stabl and Tŷ Cerbyd.
Y Stabl and Tŷ Cerbyd originally formed part of a Victorian Stone barn which we converted in 2002. We have retained many of the original features.
Both of our self catering cottages, Tŷ Cerbyd and Y Stabl now have Free Wireless Broadband Internet Access throughout.
Our Self Catering Cottages are fully equipped with:
- Open plan kitchen with electric cookers (double ovens), Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, full supply of cutlery, crockery, pots and pans and utensils.
- Colour Television with digital receiver, Video Recorder, DVD Player, Hifi, and free access to a Video and DVD Library, as well as a selection of board games and books.
- Log burner in Living Area with a free basket of logs from our woodland. Additional logs are charged for except 1 June - 30 September when they are free of charge.
- Spacious modern bathrooms with bath and shower.
- Full Central Heating under guests' control and a constant supply of Hot water. Central Heating is included in the price all year round, except 1 June - 30 September incl. when we make a nominal daily charge for its use which we then pass onto a local charity.
- Washing Machine and Drying room.
- Linen and Towels.
- Landscaped garden areas with wooden patio furniture, barbecue and access to fresh herbs and seasonal salad vegetables.
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet Access in both cottages for those who can’t quite leave it all behind.
- Wii Console with two Motion Sensor remote controls, two nunchucks and a USB keyboard - Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort Games. The Wii allows Internet and BBC iPlayer to be viewed on the TV, in case you don't bring a laptop with you.
- And for those who can’t be bothered to cook, we even have a supply of Gourmet Ready Meals from the Chef on Board company which can be cooked from frozen in 45 minutes.